Out of stock
This device has a voice alarm which eliminates confusion, it clearly tells you of smoke or carbon monoxide danger. The unit will say ”Fire Fire” or “Warning Carbon Monoxide” with an Ultra LOUD 85 decibel Alarm. It has a Test/Reset button and flashing LED to verify the detector operation. It also speaks a warning if the batteries are low.
Please note that The detector will not detect carbon monoxide unless it is placed in the same room as the gas appliance.
The unit is easy to install with no wiring required.
Size: 144mm – 5.69! (Dia) x 37mm – 1.47″ (Depth)
Powered by 3 x AA alkaline batteries.