Care Assistant – Evening Shift
Ostley House, Barrow in Furness
Shift: 4 days on / 4 days off
Hours: 4pm to 10pm
Enhanced DBS required
Ostley House provides excellent care to our residents. All our employees are caring, friendly and treat our residents with dignity.
To work as part of a team of care assistants to ensure that personal care and health needs are met to a high standard.
- Be over the age of 18.
- Be able to provide Covid Vaccination Documents
- Have the right to work within the U.K.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Have a warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- To observe all Health and Safety rules and take reasonable care to promote Health and Safety of self and others.
- The ability seek out best practices and look at innovative ways to improve the quality and efficiency of care given.
- To attend and participate in staff meetings.
- To comply with Ostley House’ agreed ways of working.
- To carry out other duties requested by senior management, which are within the scope of the post.